Your smile is the first thing that others notice and can play a significant role in the impressions you make. There are numerous factors that go into the quality of your smile, and there are some different imperfections that can impact it. When your smile is less than perfect, you may find that you are self-conscious. When you are embarrassed about your smile, you may try to hide it behind your hand or with a tight-lipped grin. These actions might seem insignificant, but they can say a lot and impact how others see you. To help you achieve your optimal smile, a customized treatment plan is needed. The Dentists at North Cypress can help with a smile makeover.
There are many factors that go into creating the perfect smile. The appearance of your teeth and your gums both play a role. Issues that can impact the quality of your smile include:
• Chips or cracks in your teeth.
• Tooth discoloration.
• Overlapping teeth.
• Gaps between your teeth.
• Teeth that are oddly sized or shaped.
• Excess gum tissue.
• Gum recession.
A smile makeover is a customized treatment that allows us to improve the appearance of your teeth and gums. In doing so, the quality of your smile is greatly improved. This treatment can also help to boost your confidence.
Your smile is unique. To help you achieve the optimal results, we customize a treatment plan based on your specific needs. Your exact needs are determined by a consultation during which we examine your mouth. With this consultation, we can figure out the flaws affecting your smile and understand your concerns. Based on this consultation, we are then able to determine the best treatments for you, as well as what order they should be performed in.
There are some different treatments that may be performed during a smile makeover. These treatments include:
• Teeth whitening. With whitening, we can eliminate stubborn stains, restoring the natural bright, white brilliance to your teeth.
• Cosmetic bonding. This treatment uses composite resin to transform the appearance of your teeth.
• Veneers. Veneers cover over minor flaws to improve the appearance of teeth.
• Ceramic crowns. Ceramic crowns can treat more significant damage while also improving the appearance of your smile.
• Dental implants. Implants are a modern solution for tooth loss that looks and function exactly like your real teeth.
• Aesthetic gum lift. Also called crown lengthening, this treatment is used to eliminate excess gum tissue.
• Gum grafting. This procedure reverses gum recession, restoring a healthier, more natural gum line.
If there are several factors affecting the appearance of your smile, a smile makeover might be the right solution for you. It is important that you have realistic expectations about the outcome of the treatment. You will also need to be healthy. Any issues such as gum disease will need to be treated first. If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, we can help to determine if this treatment is the right one for you.
A smile makeover can help you to achieve a gorgeous smile that you will be proud to show off. Call The Dentists at North Cypress today (281) 664-8100 to schedule your consultation and find out if a smile makeover is right for you.